Terms of service
VectorMC's Terms & Conditions
[v1.0] Last Updated: 8th of April 2019
Terms Of Service subject to change
By using any services of VectorMC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
VectorMC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. VectorMC is not responsible for any media posted. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. VectorMC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and actions that happen under your account.
- You may not use any parts of our Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Payment and Refunds Terms
- All paid plans must provide a valid account through one of the approved payment providers provided.
- The Service is billed instantly and is non-refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Spanish (federal or state) taxes.
- All "unlimited" and "lifetime" plans are only valid for the lifetime of the plan in question.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. In order to cancel your account you must email email@example.com with your cancellation request.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- VectorMC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other VectorMC service, for any reason at any time.
- VectorMC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- VectorMC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials remain yours. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- VectorMC does not pre-screen Content, but VectorMC does have the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend VectorMC against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against VectorMC by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify VectorMC for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, VectorMC in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that VectorMC promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases VectorMC of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
F. General Conditions
- You understand that VectorMC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, VectorMC, or any other VectorMC service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by VectorMC.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any VectorMC customer, employee, member, or officer can result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- VectorMC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that VectorMC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if VectorMC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of VectormC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and VectorMC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and VectorMC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org